Color And Texture Window
There are three pages in Color and texture Window.
1.Mono Color Page
Right click color panel ,Select color panel mode from right mouse menu command:
a. hue as saturation,
b. hue as value,
c. saturation as value.
a. Select colors based on the HSV color model.
You can drag the cursor around the picking area in the middle to pick a color based onthe hue and saturation, and drag the tick of the slider bar to pick a brightness value.
b. Select colors based on the RGB color model.
There are four slider bar for modifying transparency, red, green and blue value.
There are four edit
box for input transparency, red, green and blue value.
c. Select color from Favorite Color Window
Double click one favorite color, It is set as current color.
2.Gradient Color Page
1. To change the color of a particular portion of the gradient, click the corresponding gradient tag and then select a different color from the color palette.
2. To add a gradient tag, click a gradient bar at the position where you want to add a tag.
3. To move a gradient tag, click and drag it to a new position.
4. To remove a gradient tag, select it and press delete key, the selected gradient tag will be removed.
5. To modify gradient tag's color changing process, click and drag top gradient tag to a new position.
Changing the Gradient Type
You can create several types of color or opacity gradients: linear gradient, circle gradient, angle gradient and radial gradient etc.
Changing the repeat times
You can select repeat times from frequency edit box.
Changing the direction
You can edit directions from direction edit box .
Select Gradient colors from Favorite Window
Double click favorite gradient color, It will be set as current gradient color.
It allows to select an image file as texture to fill caption .
Select Image from favorite window
Double click favorite image, It will be set as current image.
Home | directory | Contact Us